5 New Technologies For Your Outdoor Event
At the beginning of each year, event agencies begin to think about new attractions to surprise their clients during company picnics. As soon as spring arrives, it starts to get hotter and hotter. Each first inquiry for an offer speeds up work on specific outdoor concepts.
The following questions appear: What to propose this year? How to surprise participants? Which theme will be the best? What are the new trends available on the event market?
Specific items are mandatory, and regardless of creation, they should appear at the event. The picnic without blown castles, euro-bungee is not a picnic, and nobody can imagine an event without these elements. Another key and an essential point is catering, including barbecue, of course.
So what will be the “driving force” of this year’s outdoor events? Although it may seem that everything has already happened, it turns out that it is still possible to find new niches in this matter. This year, great emphasis will be placed on new technologies and unique attractions. The world is developing very fast, and a lot of companies want to be on time, also regarding the proposals they will offer their employees.
1. The registration point in which smiling hostesses give out vouchers, armbands and by the way welcome the participants is the first point of contact with the visitor. Or maybe keeping the latest trends, would it be worth it to pass the task to a humanoid robot? Customers’ surprise and curiosity guaranteed.
2. A lot of proposals concern all kinds of attractions from the VR zone (Virtual Reality). As far as virtual goggles, so-called oculuses are already a standard; it’s flight simulators already the latest hit. However, this is not a flight simulator. Thanks to the latest technologies, we can experience a completely different form of flights at height. A specially designed platform gives us very reliable feelings that accompany, for example, during the parachute jump.
3. Drones during picnics so far were mainly used as tools to record photo-video relations from the event. Increasingly, during events, they are used directly in play, during the organization of drone races. Each participant using virtual goggles can feel like a drone pilot and compete on the designated obstacle course. Unique impressions are guaranteed.
4. In terms of attractions and curiosities, a mobile wind tunnel also appeared on the market. The curiosity reserved so far only for professional and dedicated objects can now be used in the open air.
5. The solutions using mobile applications are becoming increasingly popular. During many picnics, dedicated “apps” are prepared. With their help, the participant on mobile devices receives all the necessary information about the event. The times of paper plans, maps and agendas are slowly becoming a thing of the past.